Monday 18 July 2011

Sunday-Indian Lunch Menu


This past week, I have some cousins and their kids visiting from Australia and Kuala Lumpur. I had them over for Sunday lunch and racked my brain to figure out a nice “Indian” meal that they wouldn’t typically get where they live. So this was my Menu (not a 100% Indian by any stretch of the imagination, but it seemed to work):

Special Drinks:
Mojito & Virgin Mojito (for the kids)

Hors d’oeuvres:

Main Course:
Pao-Bhaji (for the vegetarians)
Green Salad
Boondi Raita

Dessert:
Blackcurrant Cheesecake (prepared by my nieces aged 14, 14 and 6)

Click on any of the above for the recipe. Sorry I don’t have too many photos. I just couldn’t talk AK into taking more than the Banoffee photos. Hence, few and not-so good photos are on offer for the other recipes, taken by yours truly!

(The quantities were enough for 9 adults + 3 children + 1 infant – who obviously didn’t eat anything!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment